AEGON NK IndoorroeienNKIR row for World Child Cancer Nederland
For the 31st edition of the NKIR we will row for World Child Cancer Nederland. This charity is committed to presenting healthcare for children with cancer around the world. More than 400,000 children are diagnosed with this disease every year. In the Netherlands 75% of children with cancer are cured. In low-income countries, this percentage is drastically lower. In these countries less than 10% of children survive this disease.
Experts from the Princess Máxima Center for pediatric oncology in Utrecht share their knowledge with colleagues in poor countries and conduct joint research. As an organization and as individuals we want to dedicate ourselves to helping these children. The donated money will be used by World Child Cancer Nederland to provide children all over the world with the best possible treatment. Enroll as a rowing club, team or as an individual and raise money for your race through our fundraiser! Compete both on and off the erg to win amazing prices for yourself and your club.
Are you in? Good! Want to know more on how to join our fundraiser? Scroll down!
There are multiple options to join our fundraiser:
1. Donate directly by clicking on the button 'Donate now'
2. Donate directly in name of your club by clicking on 'Team members', find your club in the list and select 'Donate now'.
3. Donate directly in your personal name or in name of your squad by clicking on 'Team members', find your name or the name of your squad and select 'Donate now'.
You can also start a fundraiser yourself:
1. As a squad by clicking on 'Join this team'. You can fill in the details of one of your squad members and fill in an estimation of how much money you are expecting to raise. It's important to fill in the following details when you are filling in the name of your page: name of your squad + name of your club.
2. As an individual by clicking on 'Join this team'. You can fill in your personal details and fill in an estimation of how much money you are expecting to raise. It's important to fill in the following details when you are filling in the name of your page: your own name + name of your club.